Just USD$154.99, buy iCharger 1010B+ charger sale online china shop website at wholesale price with worldwide free shipping!
iCharger 1010B+ 300W 10A DC 1-10S Battery Synchronous Balance Charger Discharger
iCharger 1010B+ 300W 10A Charger Features
- Convenient set of 10 battery profile memories that can be saved and loaded by number.
Electric motor test mode can be used to run-in electric motors, test motor parameters and performance,check tolerances etc.
- The iCharger series can be used with three types of Lithium batteries – LiPo, Lilo, LiFe – and has a fully integrated cell balancer.
- 2×16 backlit LCD screen that provides rich information including active mode, current, voltage, total charge (mAh), charging time and temperature etc.
- Internal temperature sensor and temperature controlled automatic cooling FAN controls the internal temperature and provides intelligent protection. When the internal temperature is over 60℃(140F), the output power is automatically reduced by 25%. If the temperature exceeds 65℃(149F) the charge cycle is stopped.
- High power, high current, high-performance power conversion circuit. The iCharger series uses advanced Synchronous buck-boost DC/DC converter technology with an output conversion efficiency that can reach over 90%. This not only saves power and reduces heat build up but also makes the charger more compact and conveniently mobile.
- Support upgrading the hardware program by USB port. The iCharger also supports LogView software and can display, plot and analyze the charge and discharge data by it.
- Up to 300w unique regenerative discharge capability. Regenerative discharge takes most of the output battery‘s energy and puts it back into the input battery, which is not the same with the traditional methods of discharge to deplete that energy in the form of heat across a transistor. That is, when you discharge your LiPo for storage, you will be re-charging your Lead Acid input battery. The amount of current and voltage that your input battery can accept limit the total amount of power that you can achieve, or 300W, whichever is lower.
- Unique Lithium battery Monitor program. When you use other equipment to charge or discharge a Lithium pack, you can use the iCharger to monitor the per-cell voltages, battery temperature and process time. If any individual cell appears over-charged or over-discharged or the pack is too hot or the process has gone on for too long, the iCharger will generate an alarm sound and the related information will blink.
- Various charging/discharging settings and cycles to meet a wide range of customer needs. For Lithium batteries: balance charging, normal charging, fast charging, storage, discharging, ext-discharging,charge/discharge cycling, and battery monitoring. For NiCd/NiMH batteries: charging-auto,charging-manual, discharging, charge/discharge cycling and forming charge. For Pb batteries: charging and discharging.
- Unique Lithium battery expanding discharge program. When you connect the external capacity resistance, you can use it as the maximum discharge power capacity—280W (@40V/7A).
- Perfect protection. The iCharger has protection for reversed polarity (input or output), low input voltage,battery temperature, charging capacity and time overrun.
- Battery interior resistance measurement. The iCharger can not only measure the internal resistance of the battery pack, and also can measure the per-cell internal resistance (only available for lithium battery).
- Foam-cut drive. In this mode, the charger acts as a convenient power supply for a hot wire foam cutter.
iCharger 1010B+ 300W 10A Charger Specs
- Brand Name: iCharger
- Input voltage range: DC 10-18V
- Discharge current range: 0.05-7.0A
- Charge current range: 0.05-10.0A
- Maximum discharge power capacity: 30W
- Maximum charge power capacity: 300W (when input voltage >13.5V)
- Maximum external discharge power capacity: 280W
- Balance accuracy: <10mV
- Battery setup memories: 10
- Current drain for balancing: 300mA
- LiPo/LiIo/LiFe: 1-10 series
- Pb battery cell count: 1-18 series (2-36V)
- NiCd/NiMH battery cell count: 1-25 series
- PC Connectivity: USB port
- Intelligent temperature control: Yes
- Dimensions: 143x97x25mm
- Weight: 410g
- 1X iCharger 106B+ Charger
- 1X Charge Cable
- 1X Temp Probe
- 2X Aligator clips
- 1X Banana leads
- 1X CD
The Last iCharger 1010B+ price: USD$154.99