Just USD$17.99, buy NTSC Super Mini Camera sale online china shop website at wholesale price with worldwide free shipping!
NTSC Super Mini 5.8G 40CH 0/25mW/50mw/200mW Switchable VTX 600TVL FPV Camera
NTSC Super Mini VTX Camera Features
- Five bands 40 channels with Raceband, show on LED Digital Display.
- Super mini size and light weight
NTSC Super Mini VTX Camera Specs
- Frequency: 5.8GHz
- Channel: 40CH
- Bands: A, B, E, F, R
- Input power: 3.2-5.5V
- Output power: 0/25mW/50mw/200mW Switchable
- Camera resolution: 600VTL M7 lens
- Lens wide angle: 120° FOV 150° DFOV
- Working current: 95MA-110MA (0mW) shutdown status
250mA-510mA (25mW) 14Dbm
270mA-640mA (50mW) 17dBM
330mA-740mA (200mW) 23dBM
- Video system: NTSC
- Mini illumination: 1 lux
- Channel control: one button (the button is channel increment function)
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 5 bands 40 channels, with Raceband: 5658-5917 MHz.
- Antenna: Clover antenna/IPEX antenna
- Display: 1 digital display LED
- Size: 19.5*14mm(L*W)
- Weight: 5g
- 5 seconds after setting, CH, FR and power will flicker alternately.
- Powering on the vtx, blue LED display 0, indicating the vtx is powered on, but it is in off status without any transmission.
- Long-press the button for 2 seconds until digital display flicker. Then short-press the button to change the frequency band (FR), digital display will change synchronously.
- Digital display changes cyclically from A, B, E, F, R.
- Short-press the button to change channel (CH), digital display will change syschronously. Digital display changes syslically from 1-8.
- Long-press the button for 5 seconds until digital display flicker. Then short-press the button to change the power, 25mW/50mW/200mW (one hyphen stands for 25mW, two hyphens stand for 50mW, and three typhens stand for 200mW).
Notice: The vtx has memory for settings. To change the settings, please repeat steps as above.
The Last NTSC Super Mini Camera price: USD$17.99