On May 17th, OnePlus Technology officially launched its new flagship mobile phone OnePlus 6.
OnePlus 6 body with double glass + metal frame structure, support life waterproof, the front of the fuselage is a 6.28 inch Optic AMOLED screen, but the screen still leaves a wider border.
The fingerprint module is on the back of the OnePlus 6‘s body, but the recognition area is somewhat different this time – it was replaced by an oval.
OnePlus 6 basic configuration information is as follows:
- Display: 6.28″ Optic AMOLED, 2280 x 1080 resolution (19:9),
- CPU: Qualcomm® Snapdragon 845 (Octa-core, 10nm, up to 2.8 GHz), within AIE
- GPU: Adreno 630
- RAM: 6GB/ 8GB LPDDR4X
- ROM: UFS 2.1 2-LANE 64GB/128G/256GB
- Dual Camera: 16MP (Sony IMX 519) + 20MP (Sony IMX 376K)
- Front Camera: 16MP (Sony IMX 371 Sensor)
- Battery: 3300 mAh (non-removable) Fast Charging (5V 4A)
- OS: OxygenOS based on AndroidTM Oreo
- Dimensions: 155.7×75.4×7.75 mm
- Weight: 177g
The camera has a f/1.7 aperture, a single pixel area of 1.22μm, and a full-sized sampling frame rate of 60fps.
OnePlus 6 offers Mirror Black, Midnight Black and Silk White three colors, will be on sale at 10:00/16:00/20:00 on May 22, official pricing information is as follows:
- 6GB + 64GB, US$529.00
- 8GB + 128GB, US$579.00
- 8GB + 256GB, US$629.00